Inspections of Metrolink tracks, structures and signals have been mostly been completed and no damage from today’s earthquake has been reported. In addition, inspections on portions of Metrolink’s routes on the Burlington Northern – Santa Fe Railway and the Union Pacific Railroad are also almost complete as well. Trains on all Metrolink routes are expected to operate but will encounter delays as follows this evening.
- Orange County Line: 15 minutes
- 91 Line: 30-45 minutes
- Inland Empire – Orange Co. Line: 30-45 minutes
- San Bernardino Line: 45-60 minutes
- Ventura Co. Line: 20-30 minutes
- Antelope Valley Line: 20-30 minutes
- Riverside Line: 45-60 minutes